Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Miss Knotty's Posts



July 16, 2006
I am officially walking and can go anywhere I want to all by my lonesome. My Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt T are coming to see me tomorrow and I plan to show them what I can do! Boy will they be impressed.

Today I got two new CD's from the mailman and Amazon.com. They are Dan Zanes and Friends House Party and Family Dance. I'd post the link but it's too long and messes up the pretty page Mommy made.

July 12, 2006
I'm currently 14 months old and on this site my name is "Miss Knotty." Thank goodness it's not "Miss Naughty!" These are some the first pigtails I've ever had. My mommy took these at the end of May '06.

I can finally walk with a little help and sometimes without. My intesets are my Ducky, a string or piece of yarn, going outside, puppets, Baby Einstein videos and music of all kinds. My favorite food right now is cantaloupe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home