Saturday, July 15, 2006

Current Projects Part 2

Ok.. Soooo I'm making some gifts that I'd like to keep hush-hush therefore no elaborate details, but I can say that I'm MEGA frustrated with these concerns: yarn pooling, pattern selection issues, needle size (I have one number higher and one number lower than what I need, but not the one I need) and I have twice as much yarn than I need (better problem than 1/2 as much). What to do? I will make the 5th attempt to start my secret project and hope that it comes out ok so that I can complete something.

And what's worse? My knitting guru friend (see the It It's Fiber link) is out of town on vaca! Yikes!! She won't be back for a week. Let's just hope I don't have any questions that I can't solve on my own.

2 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Ann said...

You are too sweet!
You've probably already figured it all out by now!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Emily said...

So though it looks like it's been a bit of time since your last post, I had to go ahead and comment. First, fantastic blog name. Second, Gorgeous Daughter. Just gorgeous. Really. Truly.
Hope to see you at knit time this Thurs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home