Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Forgive me Father... It's been almost 2 months since my last post.

I've been ever so busy working on "The Dress That Never Ends" for Miss Knotty. I hope to have it ready for the fall. The back is finished. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now as I am about to complete the bodice on the front. I will post a pic of it soon!

I've also been busy with some ebay selling - cleaning out and selling some items that I purchased just to resell on the web. So far so good. Trying to get some new furniture with the money I've made. Right now I only have earned enough to pay for part of a cushion on a sofa, better stay at it!

Throw in some housework, time with a child who loves to walk and explore the world every waking moment and you can see where the time got off to.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Ann said...

You are forgiven.
I had begun to give up hope. But we all have our times.
Welcome back to the posting world!
You should include a link to your eaby stuff in your next post.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Emily said...

I advise Four Rounds on the Dress that Never Ends and Two Offers of Assistance to Neighborknitter and her poor sock skills. Then you are absolved. Go in peace

Ebay links would be nice, but you know what we want? PICTURES! When do we want them? NOW!

Don't make us start a picket-line chant.
"We want Miss Knotty, send out Miss Knotty!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home