Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm still here

The last post gotten eaten by Microsoft so I will try it again. NO more than I post it really is a drag to have to write the same thing twice!

As I was saying, I have completed my Monster-A-Long Project and wanted to post it quickly while the pictures were still fresh! Pumpkins spoil you know, and this one is well on her way!! I can't wait to see what others are creating. Ann is creating many ghoulish things!



I have been very busy creating gifts, hats and a quick scarf for myself. See, I have been busy and would rather knit that post but I did want to let y'all know of my wonderful news of completed MAL project!

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Ann said...

What a cutie!
The second picture makes her look so grown up! She looks 3 in it.
What you been feedin' her?

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Emily said...

It's the Great Pumpkin Miss Knotty! She's too cute, far beyond traditional levels of cuteness. And wow, you did that hat fast, girl.
Alright, I have got to get on the Monster train. This is pathetic, if Miz Knotty can find time to POST surely I can find a ghoulish pattern of something.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger RC said...

Cute! LOVE Pumpkins!
Glad you like the booties too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home