Monday, February 05, 2007

COLTS ROCK!!

Hooray for the Colts! I was so glad to see the Colts, Manning and Dungy win! They are all fantastic in my book and Good Guys Do Finish First!!! Now if you want to see a more avid Colt's fan then you need to wander on over to Neighbor Knitter's page. I think she will be on cloud 9 for a week or more.

I have been knitting but you'll have to check my other blogs for progress if you're interested.

Other very exciting and important news is that I got to see the beautiful twins Saturday night. Kate and Jack are looking and doing just great. This is the duo I created for a few months ago. I've got a little picture of a hat I made Kate that I need to post. Anyhow, I'm planning on seeing them again on Wednesday morning and can't wait to say hello again. They really are precious.

On a serious note, if you are a person of faith and inclined to pray, please pray for my grandfather who has been diagnosed with cancer. He is a very kind and generous man with all the love in the world for his family. He needs our prayers now for hope, healing and comfort. Thank you.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Emily said...

GO COLTS! I won't go on, but you know how I feel
How great to see the twins. I LOVED the pic you emailed; they all looked so gorgeous and happy!
I am so sorry about your grandfather; we'll be thinking about him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home