Saturday, January 20, 2007

Happy Saturday

I haven't stopped smiling since I met baby Yoda yesterday. Mind you, that sweet baby looks NOTHING like the real yoda but oh so much like Knitty Yoda and the rest of the clan. Sweeeeeett!

I've completed 2 more stash-a-long projects and am ready to complete another before the weekend is over. Check the SAL site for pics.


While I pressed the scarf using a squirt bottle and low heat, look what Miss Knotty got into! She has having a grand 'ol time squirting her face and drinking the water.














I wanted to post some other pics that I've been late in sharing with y'all. This is Miss K with Momma K in December. They're at my parents home in Georgia riding the E-Z-Go with Sadie the Yorkie. Yes, the dog does have on a visor. Cute isn't it? Even though Miss K was feeling under the weather, I really love this picture.




Happy knitting and hooking y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home