Sunday, January 14, 2007

What's on my hook and needles

I'm about 95% done with a purse I'm making from the Interweave Crochet's Fall 2005 issue. I should have it done by tonight.

I'm about 80% done with a hat for my SIL's b-day which is next week. I also want to make her a scarf to match so I'd better get busy!

A few babies will be beorn to several friends of mine in the next few weeks and days and I have a few "Welcome Baby" gifts that I need to crank out. It sure seems that these babies come all grouped together.

Photos to come!

In general I won't discuss news items on my blog, but I felt the need to comment on how happy I was that the 2 young men/boys were found safely in Missourri on Friday! It didn't seem as though it wouldn't have a happy ending, these things often don't, but Thank You God!!! that this time it did. These boys, especially the one who had been missing 4-5 years, will need continue support and prayer.

3 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grazie per la visita al mio sito..simpatico il tuo sito. Ciao

http://frammentivocalimo.blogspot.com/

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Looks like you got some italian spam comment up there!

Purse? I didn't know you had been working on a purse! Man you are whipping stuff out right and left lately!
I look forward to seeing it

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm totally with you on the story of the 2 boys...wow!! The Universe did something good :) Could you imagine being in that family right now? Wow...

Besides that- can't wait to see photos!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home