Monday, January 08, 2007

Miss Knotty in the New Year!

Miss Knotty says "I'm baaaacccckkkk!!"






Here she is in her cupcake hat from the Naked Sheep. Since this was also from my stash so I am going to enter it on the
my stash-a-long site. It was fun and easy to knit. I wasn't too excited about sewing all the "sprinkles" on one at the time but it really made a difference in the overall appearance of the hat. Best of all, my girl loves it and will wear it with that big 'ol smile on her face!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Ann said...

What a cutie!
The hat looks great - I really like it!
You can count me in on the SAL. It willmotivate me to get all of these projects done so I can buy more yarn!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my...how adorable she is!! I'm going to look into your SAL right now and see if I qualify ;) You're just too funny with the rollerskating comment!! I got the name for it from the movie Boogie Nights!! The color just looks so very disco to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home