Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm a convert

I updated my blog and I have to say that it was quite uneventful and truly painless. There was one brief moment when I held my breath but as you can see everything turned out just fine.

Here's some info about a new KAL I found. It's called "February is for Finishing" and is for people who have some "unfinished business" that needs attention. I've already completed one item that needed to be worked on by playing along with the rules here. Check it out if it's something that you could use. BTW - the blog address means National Knit Sew Month.

I'm making some REAL progress on my surprise knitting and honestly think I could be done with it by the 2:00 warning of the Super Bowl. I have a few things that may interfere with that deadline but I still think I'll be close to having it done. Thank heavens for a cool project done on size 11 needles!

Speaking of the Super Bowl, I want to give a SHOUT OUT to the

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!
I'm pulling for you! I'm pretty sure Neighbor Knitter has your back too!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Emily said...

I KNEW IT! I knew your blood ran blue! GO COLTS! I can't stand it, could the weekend go by a little quicker pleeeeeze?
I doubt I'll get any knitting done Sunday; lucky you and your poise!
I saw that Feb is for Finishing KAL and if I had any UFOs I would have joined ;-0.
What's the mystery item? Don't keep us in suspense!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home