Thursday, March 15, 2007

Miss Knotty Has Her Own Hobbies

My girl likes to play soccer, color, watch Curious George and The Backyardigans, run around the yard and the following....

Get in her rocking chair and look at books. She asks to "rock" and usually likes to be left alone with her books. The 2 pillows in the chair are usually thrown on the floor to make room for more books. There is a bookshelf on the wall next to her chair and she'll help herself to a new one when she gets bored with her current title.



Put on a hat. I always loved one, still do, so I'm thrilled that my girl will wear one. She has an old purse of mine that she likes to play with. This morning we were pretending to go shopping. Still clad in her pj's, Miss "Flossie Mae" here looks like she's ready to hit the Wal-Mart at any moment.



2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awww! What a little doll-baby :) It is so wonderful that she loves to read! Eli is a big reader as well, and that just makes me oh-so-happy :)

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Good grief, could she be any cuter? I love she can get to the books now- she ran my hands ragged getting books down for her when I watched her! I think it just shows what an avid reader Miss Knotty will soon be ;-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home