Monday, February 19, 2007

Exciting times ahead!

Wednesday begins my Lint for Lent Knit-A-Long where I, along with some very excited joiners, will engage in 40 days of charitable knitting. For my first project I want to complete a prayer shawl for my church. You will be happy to know that I'm still planning to complete this within the confines of my year long Stash-A-Long. Even more interesting is that for the remainder for February I will also be continuting to participate in the February is for Finishing Knit-A-Long. I know it seems to be getting a bit ridiclous but it is good to have some perameters to work within.

I believe I may have to frog a surprise I've been working on. I've got to talk to Knitty Yoda about it first. Somehow it just doesn't seem right to me. Luckily I'm not knitting under serious pressure to get it done. But it is hard to be so close to completing something and then have to yank it all out! That's the life of a knitter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home