Monday, February 12, 2007

'Cause I Love My Girl!

Miss Knotty has some new pics to share with you. This was her church attire yesterday. Hmmm.... Do I see a themed outfit?

This is such a lovely little coat. We call it "Madeline" even thoug I know it's different from hers. But Miss K does look like she could be in one of those scenes from the book.




My girl actually struck a pose for this photo! This was taken after we got home from church. I love this little jumper (Kelly's Kids). The pin on her collar was one my dad gave me for Valentine's Day when I was about 8 years old. The duck is no ordinary duck, that's "DUCKY!" Thankfully he has an elusive twin that only comes out when necessary.


This is Miss K on the go which is her usual state of being! Just as long as she keeps smiling!

FYI - More info on my Stash-A-Long site!

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Ann said...

What a cutie!!!!
I love her in the coat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home