Thursday, February 22, 2007

More scrumptious things to knit!

If you haven't already, check out the patterns at Just One More Row . They're really great looking and completely innovative. I ordered 3 and am one pleased customer. Jill was great to deal with! I had a little problem with ordering online so we did a transaction through the mail that was lightening fast! Even with the holiday weekend and coast-to-coast travel I had my patterns in under 7 days. These are great looking and incredibly easy looking. I suggest you check her out. I ordered the the Fly Away Free Jacket, Heartbeat Sweater and the Half Moon Bay Sweater patterns.

Took some really great pics of Miss Knotty yesterday that I will post a little later on.

My Lint for Lent KAL started yesterday. Check us out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home