Monday, October 30, 2006

Miss Knotty Goes to the NC State Fair

Before we went on our mountain vaca we went to the State Fair. Mr. Knotty, who had never been to the fair, also went along. We had a great time and the weather was just right for walking around and taking in the sights. Miss K liked the animals and seemed to enjoy the goats the most. Here are a few pictures from that day.





















Waiting for the next bite from Mr. Knotty















"NO Nuggets for YOU!!" She was having so much fun teasing him with lunch!





















"Hey! Let's go in here and see what's shakin' at Elmo's place!"

4 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Ann said...

B loved seeing the pictures of Miss Knotty!
It looks like you all had a great time.
Did you eat any foods that were fried and on a stick? :)

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger RC said...

State fair looks like fun!

email me at cbast25 at yahoo dot com and I'll talk you through the crochet Mary Jane's! K?

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Oh my stars and stripes, she is too cute! Too, too, too cute. It looks like you three had a blast.
Call me tomorrow, if you get a chance, at the store and we can chat on the many points of light email. Such good news from you and lots of good news to tell!

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH she is just so adorable. I'm glad you all had a good time.
Hugs!!!!
Yes I know I completely forgot, tomorrow I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home