Sunday, December 10, 2006

FOB # 16

Here are my 8 boy and 8 girl names for Baby Yoda! I am trying to remember who my audience is here and choose for the Yodas. And for Pete's sake would someone tell Mr. Yoda that a short name for a sports playing GIRL might also be necessary! :-D

Girl's:
1. My first choice a girl is: Smithie!!! Love the family history you have associated with this.
2. Phoebe
3. Elise, Emma or Emily (and not just because I have a dear friend with that name)
4. June ('cause we all know you channel the Cleavers at your house!)
5. Ruth (This one and the next are from my g'mas
6. Estella
7. Meredith (I do love this name!)
8. Lillian or Lily

Boy's
1. Ian (One of the names I had on my own list)
2. Liam (If Miss Knotty had been a boy she would've been William and called Liam)
3. Joshua
4. Noah
5. What's wrong with Steve?
6. Sean (sounded godd with their last name but somehow doesn't have a ring with B's)
7. Can you use a familial last name?
8. Connor

Ok, I know these are the greatest names or that you even like these, but name choice is such a personal topic. I do wish you luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home